Cottage cheese apple pie
– 2 apples
– 2 tablespoons drain. oils
– 1 tbsp sugar (if present, brown)
– 250 g cottage cheese
– 2 eggs
– 3 tablespoons sugar
– a pinch of salt
– 0.5 st. sour cream
– 3 tablespoons flour (sift)
– We will immediately prepare the stuffing from apples, for this we will peel them, cut them as convenient, but it will be more beautiful and juicier if cut into slices.
– We fry the apples in a pan and in order not to transfer them to another form later, we choose this one. To be able to put in the oven.
– Because after roasting the apples, we will fill it with sugar and fill it with dough!
– Keep on fire for a few more minutes and put in the oven for 200 grams until browned.